Skip to content

REQUIRED: This insurance coverage is required if you are planning to sell alcoholic beverages at your event or

facilities rental. A minimum of $500,000 liquor liability is required with City of Chamberlain named as  additional insured.


Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 2 files.